1. Room check in is from 3 p.m. Check out is until 11 a.m. the following day
2. Breakfast is serve between 7:30 am- 9:30 am, in the dining room area.
3. The dining room area is a commonly use space, please keep the area clean after use, and do not leave your personal belonging in the dining room.
4. To maintain the cleanliness of the garden, any form of grilling or cooking food in the garden is prohibited.
5. Guests are given room keycard upon registration, and it is encouraged to lock their room at all times.
Guests are required to handover their keycard to housekeeper upon departure. If guests lose or do not return the keycard, they are obligated to pay the penalty of TWD 300.
6. Please remove outdoor footwear after entering your room, and change to the slippers provided, and refrain from going out of your room in the slippers.
7. Rooms can only be used by guests who are duly registered at the reception with a valid identity document.
8. Between 21:30 to 07:30 is the time of 'night peace'. We invite every guest to be mindful during this period and not cause noise that can disturb other guests.
9. The outdoor garden light will be turn off at 10:00 pm.
10. Disturbing other Guests is not allowed. Hotel keeps the right to refuse further hospitality to the Guest who disturbs other Guests or in any other ways that disrespects 'Accommodation Rules'.
11. Hotel bears no responsibility for any damage or loss of your personal belongings. In case of any loss, you are kindly requested to immediately inform Reception. We suggest you to double check door are securely locked in your room upon your departure from the Hotel.
12. Wi-Fi internet is free and available in entire hotel. Password is provided at the Reception and on your key card folder.
13. Hotel guests must have appropriate clothes and footwear when they are moving through the public spaces of the hotel.
14. Do not use dangerous appliances such as gas stoves or induction cookers inside your room, and please switch off lights and water when not in use.
15. It is not allowed to take any explosive, weapons, inflammable materials or other dangerous chemicals into the hotel.
16. It is prohibited to bring pets inside the premises, and please do not smoke or play mahjong indoors, so as not to affect other guests.
17. Do not move indoor furnishings around (such as beds).
18. For your convenience free parking is available next to the hotel. Hotel takes no responsibility for any damage or loss of your vehicle on the parking.
19. For any damage caused by the Guest to the hotel property, the Guest is due to cover the cost of damage to the Hotel.
20. If during your stay, for whatever reason, you need to check out earlier, it is necessary to inform Reception prior departure. Otherwise full night stay will be charged.
21. In case of cancellation of further Guest stay by the Hotel caused by misbehavior and disrespect of Accommodation Rules, Hotel reserves the right to charge for full length of stay as per reservation.
22. It is not allowed to take out from the hotel the room inventory (pillows, robes, blankets, towels).
23. If you have any suggestion on hotel service or if you have any technical problem in your room, please inform us at your earliest convenience.
In case of late notice for any complaints that you might have, when hotel has no chance to react, those situations will not be considered as a reason for accommodation rate discount.